Let's make something great together
Shape the model
Job code: JAD001
Designation: Techinical Associate - Java
No. of positions: 2
Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru, India
Field of work: Information Technology
Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.C.A, MCA, B.E / BTech (Computer Science / Information Technology)
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm (IST). (Required to work on week ends, if necessary.)
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Selection process: Aptitude,Technical followed by HR
Job description :
- Knowledge of SDLC (Agile) process.
- Must have experience in Java, J2EE, AJAX and related technologies.
- Must have experien.ce in Core JAVA, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSON and Jasper.
- Must have experience in Web applications development.
- MySQL experience is a must
- Hands on experience in writing technical design / architect documents based on business requirement.
- Must have a strong Desire to learn new technology and ability to adapt soon.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Should guide junior members of the team.
- Write Design documents, create and execute designs as part of a software project.
- Provide a reliable solution to a variety of problems using problem solving techniques.
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on priority in developing solutions in a timely manner.
- Serve as a Mentor for fresher / less experienced team members.
- Review application / portal / product for technical accuracy.
- Participation in code review.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
How to apply :
- Total Exp in Java:
- Present Employer:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
If you are interested please forward your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, job code as subject, along with below details.
"NO ENQUIRY CALLS ENTERTAINED"
Beware of fake jobs / service letter:
- SONARISA does not appoint any agents /agency /company to make neither job offers nor recruitment process.
- All the interviews are scheduled and conducted by Company officials.
- Employers are recommended to conduct candidate service verification directly with us.
- SONARISA will not be responsible for any false service certificates.