Let's make something great together
Android Mobile Application Developer
Build the future
Job code: AND001
Designation: Techinical Associate
No. of positions: 2
Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru, India
Field of work: Information Technology
Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.C.A, MCA, B.E / BTech (Computer Science / Information Technology)
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm (IST). (Required to work on week ends, if necessary.)
Experience: 3 years
Selection process: Technical written test followed by F2F interview and HR
Job description :
- 3 years of experience in android mobile application development.
- Ability to handle the entire android app development lifecycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support - end to end.
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Ability to handle the entire android app development lifecycle, end to end.
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and Web Services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiar with "hybrid" apps (web views wrapped around a native app).
- A disciplined approach to development, documentation and code structure.
- Strong knowledge of databases and data modeling.
- Very strong object oriented software development skills.
How to apply :
- Total Exp in Android app development:
- Present Employer:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
If you are interested please forward your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, job code as subject, along with below details.
"NO ENQUIRY CALLS ENTERTAINED"
Beware of fake jobs / service letter:
- SONARISA does not appoint any agents /agency /company to make neither job offers nor recruitment process.
- All the interviews are scheduled and conducted by Company officials.
- Employers are recommended to conduct candidate service verification directly with us.
- SONARISA will not be responsible for any false service certificates.