Let's make something great together
Acquire the Best Talent
Job code: HR001
Designation: HR Manager
Role: HR - Recruitment, Payroll, Administration
No. of positions: 1
Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru, India
Field of work: Information Technology - Human Resource
Qualification: Any Graduate
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm (IST). (Required to work on week ends, late hours if necessary.)
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Selection process: F2F interview
Job description :
- Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing resources.
- Handle employee relations, payroll and benefits.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
- Explain company policies and procedures to employees.
- To close recruitment within stipulated time frame.
- To provide suitable and relevant profiles to concerned department as per the need.
- To manage leaves, attendance, & payroll
- Developing and maintaining HR policy file and induction manual.
- Preparing monthly internal employee newsletter.
- Handling all employee enquiries and grievances.
- Monitor in time adherence of HR processes.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
How to apply :
- Overall experience:
- Present Employer:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
If you are interested please forward your profile to email@example.com, job code as subject, along with below details.
"NO ENQUIRY CALLS ENTERTAINED"
Beware of fake jobs / service letter:
- SONARISA does not appoint any agents /agency /company to make neither job offers nor recruitment process.
- All the interviews are scheduled and conducted by Company officials.
- Employers are recommended to conduct candidate service verification directly with us.
- SONARISA will not be responsible for any false service certificates.