Let's make something great together
HR - Counselor
Make an Impact
Job code: COU001
Designation: HR - Counselor
Role: HR - Counselling
No. of positions: 1
Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru, India
Field of work: Administration
Qualification: Any Graduate
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm (IST). (Required to work on week ends, late hours if necessary.)
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Selection process: F2F interview
Job description :
- Counsel fresh graduates on the appropriate executive internship programme based on their academic and interest.
- Handle incoming queries on phone, email, and office walk-ins.
- Make outgoing calls, send e-mails to follow up with interested candidates and counsel them on internship.
- Maintain and update the database of all the inquiries.
- Be a first point of contact for all internship candidates.
- Responsible for lead generation and follow-up.
- Handle Administrative activities of the centre.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
How to apply :
- Overall experience:
- Present Employer:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
If you are interested please forward your profile to email@example.com, job code as subject, along with below details.
"NO ENQUIRY CALLS ENTERTAINED"
Beware of fake jobs / service letter:
- SONARISA does not appoint any agents /agency /company to make neither job offers nor recruitment process.
- All the interviews are scheduled and conducted by Company officials.
- Employers are recommended to conduct candidate service verification directly with us.
- SONARISA will not be responsible for any false service certificates.