Let's make something great together
INTERNSHIP - INT001
Freedom of choice
Our six months internship program gives you the best possible start in your career as an IT professional. It is a great way to gain experience. We have one of the most highly accredited professional team, so you'll be in good hands. Work hard and you will achieve a range of industry-recognised lots of skills from extensive on the job training.
Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru, India
Field of work: Information Technology
Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.C.A, MCA, B.E. (Computer Science / Information Technology)
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm (IST). (Interns are required to work on week ends, if necessary.)
Internship duration: 6 months
Payment / Salary / Stipend: None
Service charges: Applicable
Selection process: Aptitude test (written) followed by F2F interview
Available work areas / Roles:
- Business analysis
- Software design
- Database architecture
- Development - Web / Android / iOS
- Development - UI
- Graphic design
- Software testing
- Software support
- System administration
- Business analysis: Indepth knowledge of SDLC, excellent writing and communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Software design: Indepth knowledge of SDLC, excellent writing and communication skills, analytical, logical reasoning, and problem solving skills.
- Database architecture: Indepth knowledge of SDLC, excellent communication skills, MySQL.
- Graphic design: Artistic by nature, creativity, excellent obeservation, UX design tools.
- Software testing: Indepth knowledge of SDLC, excellent communication skills, excellent obeservation.
- Software support: Indepth knowledge of SDLC, excellent communication skills, problem solving skills.
- System administration: Networking, excellent communication skills, problem solving skills.
- Self-Motivated and dynamic.
- Should be good in nurturing relationship.
- Should have an ability to handle stress.
- Positive attitude and team playing ability
- Result oriented and self starter with an ability to work independently.
- Passion for software profession.
INTERNSHIP - FAQ
What internships are on offer?
Every year we take several fresh graduates for 6 months internship which are open to anyone who wants to gain some work experience in the software development industry.
What will my role involve?
You'll be working full time as an Intern Software Engineer. Working on real projects, you'll get a true feel for the industry and gain lots of practical knowledge and skills. During your time here you will be exposed to a full range of the latest technologies.
What training will I receive?
Formal training sessions, and on-the-job training are all part of the extensive training provided. On top of this, every intern has option to take PDP session.
Is there opportunity to secure a permanent job after my internship?
Absolutely! Many of our existing professionals are former interns. All interns who successfully complete the programme will be considered for a permanent position as a Software Engineer at SONARISA. The training you will gain from the internship is industry-recognised and will give you a fantastic chance of gaining employment in software industry.
How will I be assessed for permanent role?
You will be assessed by monthly tests, along with workplace observations and discussions with assessors.
How much will I earn in permanent role?
We offer a very competitive salary as per industry standard and your performance as intern. This will be discussed further at the assessment stage for permanent role.
Why am I charged for internship?
Charges are due to the nature of the program. We offer complete assistance in make over of fresher to industry standard professional.
How much am I charged?
Charges are as per outcome of your written test and interview which would give us clear picture of the amount of training you would be requiring during internship.
How will I apply?
Review opportunities carefully and fill out online internship form. Blind requests are NOT considered. No Calls.
POSITIONS CLOSED FOR NOW.
Beware of fake jobs / service letter:
- SONARISA does not appoint any agents /agency /company to make neither job offers nor recruitment process.
- All the interviews are scheduled and conducted by Company officials.
- Employers are recommended to conduct candidate service verification directly with us.
- SONARISA will not be responsible for any false service certificates.